Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2/28/45

Took the kids down in the A.M. Eugene scooted on his bike till the chain came off. Vivian Singer came down later to take Eugene to school. Eugene played "records" today. He looked in a book to see the program. Then he went through the motions of putting on a record and sang songs and recited the three bears and the three pigs. Sylvia has resumed napping when she rests in her crib after lunch. Eugene goes to school from 1 to 3 PM.

OK, that reminds be of Vivian's last name, which I noted that I couldn't remember earlier. 

2 comments:

  1. Gene, How I yearned for a bike like your "chain-drive three-wheeler". I had an appropriately sized tricycle but the usual pedal driven. I have a picture of us with your coveted (by me) bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you telling me that, and I certainly remember the picture!

    ReplyDelete