Friday, December 3, 2010

2/19/45

Sylvia knows most of the alphabet animals like Quail, rabbit, tiger, antelope etc. I believe Sylvia is jealous when little Gloria Singer comes down to play with Eugene. Resumed boxing with Eugene as he was convinced its best to learn how to defend himself in an emergency. Lillian went to Charles Levin's (stage name Charles Neville) birthday party at Rappaport's. My sister Lillian and Harry stayed with the children. Lilly met all her cousins and their children at the party and had a nice time. Charles who is a child actor in the Broadway hit "Kiss and Tell" is a very fine boy well poised as befits an actor. We presented him with a volume of Shakespeare. Eugene made a "hatchip" in kindergarden which G. Washington used to chop down the cherry "train".

Gloria Singer was a upstairs neighbor, I believe she was slightly older than I was; I remember her making fun of me when I wanted to go home and listen to Superman on the radio rather than continue playing. I don't know anything about "Charles Levin" and will have to do some research; I maintain a Family Tree, and I thought I had all the first cousins, at least. Another thing; this entry shows I was wrong about there being no further mention of my boxing; I either forgot, or never read this entry before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment