Sunday, January 16, 2011

End of Book I

Actually, there are two more parts to Book I; an "Index", in which Dad lists dates in the book with important happenings, and a list of "Deaths" recorded in the book.  

I'm going to do the Index as one long post, and the Deaths as another post. 

For the next book, based upon comments, and my thinking about it, I'm going to try one week's worth of entries in the diary as a single post. That will make it very unlikely that I'll make the mistake I made earlier (leaving out two diary entries), since it will be easy to see seven days in the post. Of course, if I should leave one out, it would be almost impossible to notice it after the fact, as I did before, but I like the idea of a week at a time. I'm going to start with a Sunday, so the first four posts in the next book (2/20/46 - 2/23/46) will still be individual entries.

2 comments:

  1. It was Silvia who actually asked if I could combine posts, and I disagreed before I agreed.

    ReplyDelete