Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/19

1000 Jews are being held by the British for attempted illegal entrance into Palestine. 17 died in an airliner crash in Conn. Ch. Keith Seaman has been expelled from the C.P. Several shipyard locals have repudiated actions of the convention. Dr. Shuster of Hunter has been persuaded to rescind his ban on the demonstration at the college against The "News" and O'Donnell. The French Assembly has voted to break with Franco. Senate poll taxers are filibustering an F.E.P.C. Bill.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Eugene, Rachel, Betsy, Isabel, Other readers, or Blank Cyberspace,

    Have tried to post a comment but it didn't work. This is a test. If you can read this, please respond, preferably to my email since I haven't mastered reading comments either!

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silvia tried to comment, and it didn't get posted, although I got an automated email with the comment. So I'm going to try and post an Anonymous comment myself, and see if it works.

    Gene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my comment worked, and these worked. We'll see what happens in the future.

    Gene

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, thanks to katney, I now know what happened; the post got put in my Spam folder. Now (I've marked it as Not Spam, it's the first one above), I'd like to know why!

    Gene

    ReplyDelete